Open up a new world of excitement and adventure and get your Basic Keelboat Certification with our excellent guides in Boston. No experience necessary!
- 1 Person: 7 Day Private Charter CATAMARAN
- 2 People: 7 Day Private Charter CATAMARAN
- 3 - 4 People: 7 Day Private Charter CATAMARAN
- 1 Person: 7 Day Private Charter MONO HULL
- 2 People: 7 Day Private Charter MONO HULL
- 3 - 4 People: 7 Day Private Charter MONO HULL
- 5+ People 7 day Private Charter How many people? Additional fees may apply
7-Day Sailing Charter in the Virgin Islands
Sailing the Caribbean is easier than you might think! Our Virgin Island sailing school location, based in St. Thomas, USVI, is the perfect “jumping off” point for an incredible sailing vacation. You will find us cruising the US, British, and Spanish Virgin Islands every winter (November – April)!
Our Caribbean sailing vacations are insanely fun and informative. We have been teaching sailing and providing captained charters in these waters since 1995!
The Virgin Islands are truly a sailing mecca. Steady trade winds, crystal clear waters, hundreds of secluded harbors to explore, hundreds of reefs to snorkel, hundreds of white sand beaches to enjoy, famous beach bars, excellent restaurants, happy people, and gorgeous scenery are some of the reasons why these islands are the charter boat capital of the world.
We have watched these islands grow in popularity over the past two decades, but fortunately, we know the waters 1000 times better than the average charterer, and can easily avoid the charter boat “herd” and show our students the many secluded spots that the islands have to offer those in the know.
Fly into St. Thomas to save on flights that are also more dependable.
- The British Virgin Islands are only fifteen miles to the east and the Spanish Virgin Islands are only fifteen miles to the west!
- Checking a boat and crew into a foreign country is part of the plan for Black Rock, so why not sail over to customs and immigration in the British or Spanish VIs instead of clearing in at the airport!
- Beneteau 46: 3-cabin monohull sailboat
- FP Mahe 36: 3-cabin catamaran
A minimum of two guests are required to run a charter. Solo travelers may pay a single supplement at the cost of two guests, with a maximum of four. Charters that require us to charter a boat from a third party must have four students in order to run the charter, AND there will be an up-charge associated with chartering that third party boat. Fill your own boat with friends/family.
Pricing includes: breakfasts, lunches, at least two dinners aboard, all snacks and non-alcoholic beverages, charter fees, customs and immigration fees (if checking in/out of the BVIs from St. Thomas), and all operating costs (i.e. fuel, water, trash, moorings, up to one-night dockage if we choose, etc.).
Pricing does NOT include travel.
Snorkel gear rentals might not be included with the charter, but are available for a very small fee.
7 days & 6 nights